Forty days of consultation, 1,945 contributors and more than 10,000 comments and ideas were consolidated into the Share to Shape Strategic Community Plan Synthesis Report.
The report provides an analysis of the community and stakeholder feedback collated from the City of Perth Share to Shape Our Capital engagement program.
The key topics that emerged were:
- Efficient and effective movement of people in and out of the city
- A happy, connected community
- A beautiful unique City
- Flexibility and choice
- Culturally diverse
- A socially conscious community
- Safe and clean
- A place to live and work
- Food and beverage culture
- Public open space, green space and the river
To learn more about the community and stakeholder’s vision for their capital city, download the report here.